Akustrei

Akustrei

David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
Malcolm Gladwell

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon Awesome. This book is.

Let me rephrase that because it wasn't very well put. This book is awesome since it shows everything from the perspective of a fifteen-year-old genius autistic boy who is very much confused. He has been lied to, and has a hard time deciding who he can trust and understanding other people. I really enjoyed how the plot never got boring and kept changing, and how the writing and information included really showed Christopher's personality. As I read, I wondered if the random people he met realized that he was autistic, or if they just thought he was crazy. This book gives a lot of insight into the minds of autistic people and what they might be thinking. It's also always interesting when the setting is modern-day England. Everything's just so different...

*warning* If you read this book, be aware that there is some language. Like, not-appropriate-for-reading-out-loud-at-school language. Just an FYI. kthnxbai *warning end*