Akustrei

Akustrei

David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
Malcolm Gladwell

The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice, #12)

The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice, #12) - John Flanagan So I read the first chapter on USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/06/27/flanagan-royal-ranger/2461579/).

"How do you think fans will react to the final book in the series?

I hope they'll enjoy it. I think they will. It's the usual mixture of adventure, action and, of course, humor. And I hope they'll realise that it's time for the series to end. I've been invading the privacy of Will, Halt, Horace and Evanlyn for years now. It's appropriate to let them have a little time to themselves, without having me peering over their collective shoulders. I guess I could have continued the series, but I believe all the relationships and characters are now formed. And since the books are heavily reliant on the growth and development of the characters, if I were to continue, the series would become stale."

^now, if only [a:Erin Hunter|27498|Erin Hunter|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1318547591p2/27498.jpg] had had the same mindset when they were writing the Warriors series...

By the way, after reading the first chapter I was like, "WHATTTT NO NO ALYSS CAN'T DIEEE...." and then I was sad.